Friday, Sept. 13 (10 a.m.): First Meeting! What is PRSSA? Meet everyone and introduce opportunities!
Friday, Sept. 20 (10 a.m.): Ethics in the Workplace, Guest Speaker-Lauren Beatty, PR Specialist at Olivet Nazarene University
Wednesday, Oct. 9 (7 p.m.): Networking Panel (w/ PBL & Healthcare Management)
Fri. October 18-22: PRSSA International Conference-San Diego, CA
Thurs. November 7 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.): DePaul PRSSA event in Chicago!
Fri. November 8 (1 p.m.): Guest Speaker-Christy Denault, experience in political PR and consulting
Last Semester’s Calendar
- January 28: PRSSA Twitter Chat
- February 12: Guest Speaker, CEO, Larry Foster, Liberty Healthshare
- February 19: Agency Tours Informational Meeting
- February 22: Agency Tours (Chicago), Walker Sands Communications & Public Communications Inc.
- February 25: PRSSA Twitter Chat
- February 26: Membership Night
- March 1-2: PRedict the Future Regional Conference (Chicago)
- March 5: Professional Skills Workshop (LinkedIn, Resume, Business Cards)
- March 7: Lucky Connections, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m., The Majestic Theater
- April 2: Guest Speaker, Digital Content Specialist, Peyton McDermott, Make-a-Wish Illinois
- April 4-7: National Assembly (Portland)
- April 9: PRSSA Executive Board Elections (note: time moved to 5:15 p.m.)
- April 29: PRSSA Twitter Chat
- April 29: Communication Department Banquet
2019 National Conference, October 18-22 (San Diego, CA)
Email Rachel Schramm if you’re interested or want more information!